Great interview with an up and coming writer. a fantastic read
I had the good fortune connecting with this fellow writer, blogger, and creative visualist Antonio Westley here on wordpress (another great example of this site’s perks). Antonio was gracious to take time talking about his cutting-edge process.
1. When did you start putting pen to paper?
About 12 – 13 years ago.
2. What’s your literary poison – prose, poetry, etc.?
Poetry when it’s very subliminal.
3. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
Though this may not be a popular choice but based solely on the ideal of a character, I would have to say Superman.
4. Which famous writer can you most identify with?
Probably J.K. Rowling at the moment based on the ground work she was willing to do to make it where she is today. Not to mention the fact that she thrives on providing her readers with fascinating story arcs.
5. What are your current projects?…
View original post 1,119 more words